How to get computerized Marriage Certificate (Nikhanama) from NADRA
Page Visited: 14176
NADRA Marriage Certificate
NADRA Marriage Certificate is an official record of marriage between two persons. Marriage Certificate is the computerized form of old Nikha Nama prepared by Nikha Registrar (Qazi) when marriage ceremony took place.
NAdra marriage certificate preparation procedure is simple. First get the application form from NADRA office in your city. Fill the application form with correct information as per your nikah nama. After filling the application form attached the following documents.
- Attested copy of Urdu Nikha Nama
- Attested photocopies of CNIC of both Bride & Groom.
- Attested photocopies of CNIC of both parents
- Attested photocopy CNIC of Qazi (Nikha Khuwan)
After arranging all the requirement documents along with filled application form and marriage certificate fee, submit these documents to the nearest NADRA Office. After all the process by NADRA you will get your computerized Nikhanama / Marriage certificate within 10 to 15 working days. As a good citizen it is your responsibility to get registered your marriage with NADRA.
Benefits of Computerized Marriage Certificate
- Identity of relationship between two people (Bride & Groom)
- Legal evidence of marital relationship
- Social and legal securities
- Obtaining Computerized CNIC
- Obtaining Immigration, Visa or Passport etc
If you need further help regarding preparation of your NADRA marriage certificate in Pakistan or Abroad. You can contact me (see my profile)